First due for brush fires, and medical calls at Station 2.
2002 Chevy Tahoe
First due for EMS runs from station 1.
2000 Freightliner FL-80
841 is first due for all fires except brush fires from station 1 it is also first due for accidents.
841 carries a ventilation fan, ground ladders, and amkus extrication tools
1999 Ford F350 Super Duty
Brush 876 - 1998 Ford F-350/Hoosier - 250gpm/250gal
1997 Freightliner FL-80
- 300 H.P. Caterpillar Electronic Engine
- Allison World 5 speed Push Button Automatic Transmission
- 1800 gallon Poly tank with quick fill and 12" quick dump
- 1500 Gallon/Minute Darley Fire Pump
- 5000 watt 2 cylinder diesel generator with 2 - 500 watt floodlights
- Electrical over hydraulic drop tank holder which automatically lowers the drop tank
1993 E-One Hush Heavy Rescue
863 carries a 6 bottle cascade system, Genesis Battery Extrication tools, and ice rescue suits. It is second due for accidents and also responds to structure fires.
Purchased in 2007, this apparatus originally served the Vernon Central Hose Co. in Meadville, PA in 2007