First due for brush fires, and medical calls at Station 2.
2002 Chevy Tahoe
2000 Freightliner FL-80
KME Pumper - 1250gpm/1000gal
1999 Ford F350 Super Duty
Brush 876 - 1998 Ford F-350/Hoosier - 250gpm/250gal
1997 Freightliner FL-80
- 300 H.P. Caterpillar Electronic Engine
- Allison World 5 speed Push Button Automatic Transmission
- 1800 gallon Poly tank with quick fill and 12" quick dump
- 1500 Gallon/Minute Darley Fire Pump
- 5000 watt 2 cylinder diesel generator with 2 - 500 watt floodlights
- Electrical over hydraulic drop tank holder which automatically lowers the drop tank
1993 E-One Hush Heavy Rescue
Rescue 863 has a 40kw Hydraulic Generator, which powers the entire truck and powers the Hurst Jaws of Life. It also has a gas powered portable unit generator. Extrication tools include a set of hydraulic spreaders and combi-spreaders. PTFD also carries 3 different size rams, 1 set of cutters, and 1set of cutters for hardened steel. The truck carries 6-6000psi bottles for cascade system, with a 200' reel of low pressure air hose. It has 26' light tower with 4 1500 watt lights. 863 is BLS non-transport certified. The cab includes a large command area with desk and wireless internet access. Finally, this apparatus also carries ice rescue equipment.
Purchased in 2007, this apparatus originally served the Vernon Central Hose Co. in Meadville, PA in 2007